top of page
  • George Bojic, Esq.

My builder won't respond to me.

If your home is less than 10 years old and your builder refuses to respond to your concerns, you will need to serve them with a Notice of Claim. In California, before you can file a claim in court, you must give the builder written notice of the defects and give them an opportunity to make the appropriate repairs. The notice must comply with Title 7 of the California Civil Code.

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Why is my window fogged?

Modern windows have 2 panes of glass with argon gas in between the panes. When the seal between the panes fails releasing the argon gas, the glass will sometimes fog.

bottom of page