top of page
  • George Bojic, Esq.

What do I do when a contractor has filed a mechanics lien on my home?

You can negotiate with that contractor, you can obtain a bond against the lien, or you can file a lawsuit to remove the lien if improper.

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Modern windows have 2 panes of glass with argon gas in between the panes. When the seal between the panes fails releasing the argon gas, the glass will sometimes fog.

The short answer in most cases is no. Most homeowner insurance policies cover sudden and unexpected losses such as a toilet overflowing or a water heater bursting. A roof leak or stucco cracks are alm

bottom of page